Ir al contenido principal

"When I was a little boy, I used to call my mother "maganda" that means beautiful" Daniel Barreres


Síguenos en Instagram,
Facebook (editor`s page) &
Facebook (fanpage). 

Interviewing Daniel Barreres, Spain`s representative to Mister International 2015 which held in Philippines on this November. 


What is the best and worst thing of being a “Mister”?


The best thing is to represent  my city and my country soon, doing basically what I like. Perhaps, the worst thing is my availability. It takes up a lot of my time that I also like to dedicate to my other passion: architecture.

 Pinterest`s Daniel Barreres.


Spanish men are well known for being notoriously handsome and always excel in male beauty pageants and yet Spain has never won the Mr. International contest, do you think that will change this year ?.
 
I see myself as a strong opponent, I consider myself to be a very 
determined person who always gives 100 % to all projects I am 
involved in and who learns quickly from hisown mistakes. Furthermore, I have the advantage of knowing in advance the Philippine 
Islands, its people, and part of their culture because I have family 
there; I hope  this tips the balance in my favour.


About you being close  to the Philippines, venue of Mr. International 2015 where you will  represent  Spain , we want to ask you this :
Do you speak Tagalog?, Can you teach the meaning of some words in Tagalog ?. 
When I was a child,  I could hold my own on Tagalog, but I do not speak it anymore; but I do speak English, which it is the other 
official language of the Philippines. When I was a little boy, 
I used to call my mother "maganda" that means beautiful.

What is your favorite Filipino dish ? 

My favorite Filipino dish is undoubtedly the " lechon kawali " , a 
delicacy that I advise everyone to try while visiting the Philippines.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Miss Fausto 2020

Revive el triunfo de Ritsu Devil en la final del concurso de belleza transformista Miss Fausto 2020. 

Miss Chile 1978

Marianne Müller fue elegida Miss Chile 1978, primera edición del concurso transmitida por TV a color.

bellamente MASCULINO

Online desde el 22 de marzo de 2015. La reflexión sobre los ideales de belleza se tomó el año pasado las redes sociales, haciendo énfasis en lo masculino.